It's here! Our most highly requested product line: women's vita-gummies. 30 day supply for women ages 18 +.
Womens Daily Supercharge
- It's here! Our most highly requested product line: women's vita-gummies. 30 day supply for women ages 18 +.
45-Day Money Back Guarantee*
Organic Fruits & Veggies Blend
Refill pouch for subscriptions
Subscribe Today for Exclusive Perks
Always Save 15%
Automatically apply 15% off to every month's order - no coupon code needed!
Check one thing off your to-do list. Refill pouches get delivered to your door with free shipping each month.
We make it easy to modify, pause, or cancel your subscription in as little as 15 seconds. Log in to your account, text us, or email us 24/7.
Get first dibs on free gifts, subscriber-only sales, and new product launches.
Loved by 70,000+ Customers
"We & our three kids LOVE First Day gummies. We feel good knowing what we’re putting into our bodies!"
"It's hard to believe a vitamin actually tastes this good."
Daily Multivitamins for Women
Fruits & Veggies
Up to 80%
No Artificial Flavors/Colors
Non - GMO
3 Reasons Why People Choose Us
Forget the corn syrup, artificial flavors, synthetic colors, GMOs, and other unnatural stuff!
With the Daily Supercharge, you get a special blend of organic fruits and veggies, harvested fresh from farms (and without the hassle of cooking).
Tame your sweet tooth with a fresh, juicy, and true to fruit flavor experience.
With up to 80% less sugar, you'll wonder how we did it.
Essential Nutrients for Adults
You deserve the latest science that supports physical, mental, and emotional development. Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, and K. Magnesium, Zinc, and Biotin? It's all here :)
9 Essential Vitamins
45-day Money Back Guarantee
We're confident this is the best vitamin you'll take. But we understand you may be skeptical. So give it a try...worry-free! If you're still not happy, just send it back.
Our Scientific Advisors
Dr. Ed Giovannucci, MD, MPH, ScD
Dr. Giovannucci researches the intricacies of nutrition and lifestyle and is passionate about bringing healthier lifestyles to families everywhere. At home, he has 2 lovely children who love their veggies but also have a soft spot for chocolate!
Dr. Lei Chen, MD, MHS
Dr. Chen is a professor and a practicing pediatrician in emergency medicine. He's deeply passionate about child healthcare and travels the world to help bring better access to health for all. He has fast-growing, twin boys who love building kayaks together with him.
What's the full nutrition facts for your vitamin?
We think it's great that you're taking the time to make sure this is right for you or your family - please see below :)
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 250 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 90 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from lichens) 20 mcg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol from sunflower oil) 10 mg
- Vitamin K (as menaquinone-7) 40 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate) 450 mcg
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 550 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 1 mg
- Folate (as L-methyltetrahydrofolate, calcium salt) 400 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 2.4 mcg
- Biotin 30 mcg
- Magnesium (as dimagnesium malate) 78 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 2 mg
Organic Fruit and Veggie Blend: Apple, Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, Carrot, Parsley, Beet, Green Cabbage, Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Tomato
Other Ingredients: Tapioca Syrup, Cane Sugar, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Natural Colors, Natural Flavors, Organic Fruit and Vegetable Blend, Sunflower Oil, Carnauba Wax
Why do you have less than 100% of Daily Values?
Remember the old adage "more isn't always better"? Many vitamins today use cheap chemicals that our bodies can't absorb in amounts that are much higher than we actually need! In the long term, taking these sorts of vitamins can be harmful to health because our bodies have a tough time getting rid of the excess.
Take plants as an example. Overwatering your plants can damage their roots, wilt the leaves, and ruin their growth. That's why First Day focuses on being a nourishing vitamin filling in the gaps, not overloading you with nutrients.
So, we've consciously formulated our vitamin around what we most commonly lack. Then we made our gummy to fill the gaps in our everyday needs with the finest ingredients.
What else is different about First Day?
We set out by asking the unaddressed questions in the industry. What are supplements really doing for us? Why are they made the way they are?
We found the average multivitamin uses outdated science from 50 years ago.
To separate truth from fiction, our team of experts investigated thousands of clinical studies. That’s why we use the latest science and source the most absorbable ingredients from all around the world so your vitamins are actually working for you and your health.
Should I subscribe if I've never tried First Day before?
Healthy habits are hard to start let alone maintain! We wanted to make it as simple as one-click to building healthy foundations. With your subscription, you get a discount on every order for being a loyal First Day family member! Plus, cancelling a subscription is easy.
For every order, we also have a satisfaction guarantee so you can rest assured knowing we'll always have your back!
More questions? Find answers on our FAQ Page.
As Seen In
* We offer a 45-day satisfaction guarantee for returns. It covers 45 days starting from the day that you place an order and includes only the very first purchase of any product so that families can try our gummies - for any reason you aren't happy with your vitamins. Please note that we will refund up to $100 so that you can try up to 3 bottles of our gummies risk free. If you would like to order more than 3 bottles in your first order, we recommend that you ordering less so that your family can try them first. Thanks so much for your understanding!